The VACUCAM® EJM 2000 in-line module offers a state-of-the-art hydro-pneumatic slurry process that is packaged to provide outstanding economy and superior performance compared to typical mechanical mixing processes. It comes complete with operator panel and manual controls, local Vacucam and pressure gauges, AC variable frequency drive controller (for take-away pump), and step-down transformer. Integration with existing distributed control systems is easily accomplished for automated operation.
Depending upon requirements, the in-line module is available with either a centrifugal or positive displacement pump. The compact unit can be operated in either single-pass or batch-recycle processes. A liquid supply pump can be included in the system scope. If recirculation is required from multiple process vessels, additional supply pumps may be required.
Standard construction is 316L Stainless Steel for wetted parts and 304 Stainless Steel for non-wetted construction. Available options include cater for portability, vacuum and pressure transmitters, explosion-proof motors, and panels.
Just check out these features not available on typical mechanical mixing processes!
- Allows separation of dry ingredients from wet area without adding mechanical equipment such as conveyors, vacuum receivers, vacuum pumps, etc.
- No moving parts other than liquid pumps.
- Process can be used when there is a need for high shear or if shear is to be avoided altogether.
- Source company possesses both dry ingredient and liquid handling expertise.
- Mixing design disperses particles of dry ingredients into atomized particles of liquids to produce complete incorporation of any dry material into any liquid every time regardless of operator technique.
- Process can be fully automated, including dust control and interface with semi-bulk packages (bulk bags) or bulk silos, and can be supplied by one company.