TOTAL Solutions for Liquefication of Raw Sugar.
Our modular skidded processes are expanded to include the capability to deliver low color syrup for the food and beverage industry.
- Receiving of raw sugar with high speed unloading and transfer to storage
- 50kg bags, 50kg reusable bags, 1-ton bulk bags, and bulk trucks
- Silo Storage with transfer to silos and delivery to selected Liquefication process line
- Continuous Steady State Sugar Liquefication Processes with required heat sets and heat regeneration systems
- Flotation process w/ filtration w/ dewatering of filtrate for solids disposal
- Activated Carbon addition for de-color and de-odor process with process for handling bulk bag/paper bag of activated carbon with surge hopper with automated addition of activated carbon on continuous steady state basis through a Vacucam® Ejector Mixer for maximum ergonomics, environmental, automation and process efficiencies
- Filtration process filters using D.E. filter media in pressure filter units
- Including process for handling bulk bag/paper bag of D.E. with surge hopper; with automated make-up of D.E. slurry to support pre-coat tanks. D.E. slurry produced in total dust controlled process through a Vacucam® Ejector Mixer for maximum ergonomics, environmental, automation and process efficiencies
- Polishing Filters
- Regeneration heat exchange system
- Sterilization / pasteurization processes
- Deliver to Syrup Storage
Material handling completes the Total Solution.
In addition, Semi-Bulk Systems provides sugar end-users with proven material handling and dust collection solutions. Semi-Bulk Systems incorporates pneumatic conveying solutions that minimize safety concerns, decrease maintenance costs and significantly reduce dust emissions while conveying sugar. Solutions are provided for railcar and bulk truck into silos or directly feeding Semi-Bulk Systems’ Vacucam Dynamic Sugar Processes®.
Semi-Bulk Systems is a provider of modular engineered process solutions involving dry ingredient handling and dry/liquid mixing systems. Semi-Bulk Systems’ unique technology offers solutions to beverage manufacturers that will optimize their process efficiencies and provide the lowest manufacturing costs.
Semi-Bulk Systems provide our customers with the total solution. Read more about our Total Solutions here.