- Reduce inbound syrup transportation costs by more than 32%. buying granular sugar on the open market – better control your sugar supply problems and costs.
- Eliminate quality issues related to carmalization by lowering the process temperature & controling water quality.
- Eliminate supplier and storage problems by moving syrup production in-house.
- Reduce maintenance with minimal mechanical process components.
- High Capacity to meet any requirements.
- Totally Automated Process Options to meet your process needs – Dynamic Continuous Steady State; Dynamic Batch; Continuous Batch Processes.
- Direct “On-Demand” to batch blend tanks to eliminate syrup storage
DYNAMIC CONTINUOUS STEADY STATE
The Steady State Liquefication Process is designed to receive and liquefy dry sugar to the desired set-point Brix value. These units are fully automated and make maintaining quality control easy. Semi-Bulk Systems offer more efficient continuous steady state processes requiring lower temperature water. The target brix level can be produced and delivered to storage or process at reduced syrup temperatures.
DYNAMIC BATCH STATION (DBS)
The VACUCAM® Dynamic Batching Station Sugar Liquefication Process is used for batch production directly from a bulk truck. Also to produce “Batch on Demand” directly to batch blend tanks. This process can be fed directly from bulk bags or bulk silo. With “Batch on Demand” capability, syrup storage can be eliminated. The system is supplied with heated process water at a proportional rate to the sugar delivery.
This process is designed to produce syrup in a self-contained unit and automatically deliver the finished batch to the process surge tank or syrup storage tank. This process can be fed from paper bags, bulk bags, bulk silo or bulk trailer.