The VACUCAM® Sugar Liquefication system works by forcing pressurized fluid through the Ejector Mixer’s unique, patented annular nozzle. As the fluid passes through the nozzle it becomes finely atomized and creates a high-velocity, hollow jet—a near-perfect vacuum—into which the dry sugar is drawn.
This action maximizes the reactive surface areas of both the dry sugar and the liquid before contact is actually made between the two substances. Once contact occurs, the result is high-speed, instantaneous, and complete wetting and dissolution of the sugar granule into syrup.
The Semi-Bulk Sugar Liquefication Process system is available on a pre-packaged modular skid in three process options: Automated Continuous Steady State, Automated Continuous Batch, and Automated Dynamic Batch. SBS will help you select the process based on your capacity and existing process needs plus logistical requirements of your facility.
- Reduce inbound syrup transportation costs by more than 32%. buying granular sugar on the open market – better control your sugar supply problems and costs.
- Eliminate quality issues related to carmalization by lowering the process temperature & controling water quality.
- Eliminate supplier and storage problems by moving syrup production in-house.
- Reduce maintenance with minimal mechanical process components.
- High Capacity to meet any requirements.
- Totally Automated Process Options to meet your process needs – Dynamic Continuous Steady State; Dynamic Batch; Continuous Batch Processes.
- Direct “On-Demand” to batch blend tanks to eliminate syrup storage
SUGAR LIQUEFICATION PROCESSES:
- Batch / Continuous Batch
- Dynamic Batch Station – DBS
- Dynamic Continuous Steady State Ambient Process
- Dynamic Continuous Steady State w/Heat Regeneration – DCSS with Pasteurization Option